- Boiler House (Community Hall), Woodfield Ave, Birchwood, Lincoln (link to map).
- Monday, 5th August – commencing 7pm
To discuss a response to Lincolnshire County Council’s proposals to close Birchwood Library.
- Lincolnshire County Council ‘information pack’ for Birchwood Library
- Council web page for Birchwood Library
- Libraries consultation document
- Online consultation survey and children’s consultation document
- Sign our online petition!
Five things that you can do to save Birchwood Library
- Support and use Birchwood Library!
- Attend the meeting on Monday, 5th August – commencing 7pm.
- Encourage family and friends to sign our petition to trigger a proper debate at Lincolnshire County Council.
- Send individual emails to those who will decide the future of Birchwood Library as a properly funded and professionally staffed library:
- Write letters to the editor for publication in the Lincolnshire Echo.